Epic Fail: Dude Accidentally Sets His House On Fire While Doing A Jackass Stunt!

‘Do not try this at home’, a statement we always see whenever someone tries something dangerous. Well, this dude completely bypassed that warning.



The man wearing a santa hat can be seen drinking from a bottle at the start of the video. He took a little sip before pouring down every ounce in an orange tub.




He set the tub on fire. When there was enough flame, he jumped to it. The board on fire slid down the stairs and everything was in chaos.

The wall on the left side was first to catch fire. The person holding the camera forgot he was recording, thus messing the view. There was fire and smoke all over the house.




The cameraman went downstairs before the video cut off. Our stuntman was never seen again in the video.

What do you think? Leave a comment and don’t forget to share this! Get the freshest and most entertaining updates everyday by liking our Facebook page.