There are a few good reasons why we should heed people’s warnings when it comes to eating raw meat.
After what happened to this poor lady, I’m pretty sure she’ll be passing on the takeout favourite from now on.
This woman from Nanao, Japan, went to the hospital two hours after eating raw salmon, she was in a lot of pain and was very sick. When the doctor put a camera down her throat into her stomach, he discovered the horrifying sight of 11 round worm larvae inside,
Just watch as the doctor removes one wriggling larva, we’re pretty sure you’ll be avoiding any sushi from now on,
That’s OK, I didn’t want to eat dinner anyway.
Want more shocking viral videos? Then make sure to like our Facebook page!