There is nothing wrong with horsing around, unless you’re stupid enough to get yourself hurt.
A man was fooling around on a treetop, pretending to be performing a song when he accidentally electrocuted himself by touching a power line with his broomstick.
He was singing a Bruno Mars’ ‘The Lazy Song’ and using his broomstick as a mic when it touched a nearby power line, delivering a strong enough current to make him convulse in shock.
I’m probably going to hell for laughing at this.
For your daily dose of fun clips to watch on your news feed, like our Facebook page and share this video!