Paramedics Are Called in When Prank Goes Horribly Wrong for YouTuber

With all the ridiculous pranks being played on people out there, it’s only a matter of time when things go wrong and somebody gets seriously hurt—or do they?

 

 

 

 

When YouTube’s Southeast Asian team held an event, they invited channel Maxman.TV to play a prank on one of Malaysia’s popular YouTubers, JinnyboyTV, in an attempt to highlight the occasion. However, things didn’t go according to plan.

 

 

Energy Drink

 

 

The team hired an actor to force Jin to endorse a bogus energy drink in one of their interviews. Reluctantly, Jin did and even took a swig from the bottle. Big mistake.

 

 

Paramedics

 

 

Jin immediately had an allergic reaction to the contents of the bottle, causing him to vomit all over the place. This prompted the organizers to call in an ambulance to take him to the hospital. However, it was soon revealed the prank gone wrong was also a prank itself.

 

 

Pranked

 

 

Prankception!

 

 

For your daily dose of fun clips to watch on your news feed, like our Facebook page and share this video!